The Warren Wilson Library welcomes students, staff, and faculty events. The following guidelines are to help you determine if your event meets the library's requirements; if you have questions or would like to reserve space for an event, please feel free to contact Heather Stewart Harvey (email@example.com or 771-3062).
- The Library will host a maximum of four events per semester. Events are scheduled on a first requested, first served basis. No events are to take place on the same day. Contact Heather Stewart Harvey to make a reservation.
- All events will be held in the Cole Room, during regularly scheduled library hours.
- Events may not be amplified and may not generate a noise level that will disturb students studying in the main portion of the library.
- Furniture may be rearranged for the event, but returning all items to their original location is the responsibility of those holding the event. While a minimum number of chairs and tables in Cole can be temporarily relocated into the main floor of the library, do not plan on stacking all the Cole furniture just outside the door; please find natural places for items and above all make sure that all furniture is returned to its original location.
- If the event requires additional tables or chairs, those holding the event must make the arrangements for these to be delivered and must confirm that these items have been picked up no later than 11 am the day after the event.
- If the event requires the use of equipment (projectors, screens, etc.), those holding the event must make the arrangements for those items to be delivered and must confirm that these items have been picked up or returned at the end of the event.
- Food is permitted; those holding the event are responsible for cleanup and spills. All events must adhere to the college alcohol policy.
Approved by library faculty and staff, November 1, 2012
WWC Library Home Page