H V A C Safety/Dress Code
Requirements While Working:
- Students must wear closed-toe shoes.
- No loose clothing should be worn. This includes pants with baggy legs and flowing skirts/dresses.
- Shirt tails should be tucked in.
- Sleeves should be buttoned.
- No rings, watches, bracelets when working on electrical circuits.
- No dangling jewelry, including necklaces and bracelets.
- ALL SAFETY EQUIPMENT MUST BE WORN when required by job or job site.
(Safety equipment includes: hard hats, saftey glasses, goggles, face shields, ear plugs, dust masks, and filtered respirators.)
- Crew supervisor will designate appropriate safety equipment for the job.