St. Clair Guest House
The Guest House is once again open for business! A BIG thanks to Alexandra Briggs, St Clair crew member, for orchestrating most of the renovations and the R&R (Rentals and Renovations), Paint, Art and Building Services (among other) crews for making this possible. Come check out the changes and make plans to stay with us soon.
The house is full for Commencement Weekend but feel free to contact us to be added to the waiting list.
While the Guest House is not open to the general public, we do welcome current and prospective members of the Warren Wilson community and their family members, staff/faculty/volunteer family and friends, alumni, as well as visitors having business with the college.
Departmental Reservation Form
Individual Reservation Form
$47/night - Single
$58/night - Double or Queen
$85/night - Studio apartment (twin bed with trundle)
$125/night - Apartment #1 - 2-bedroom (1 double, 1 queen), kitchen
$150/night - Apartment #2 - 2-bedroom (1 full, 1 king, 2 bath), kitchen, washer/dryer
Staying at the Guest House
- Check-in time is between 4:00 and 6:00pm. If you expect to arrive later than 6:00pm, please note that in your reservation. Checkout is 10:00am.
- All upstairs guest rooms access shared bathrooms, one at each end of the upstairs hallway.
- We provide all towels and bed linens.
- Wi-Fi is accessible in the building.
- There is a comfortable living room area with table and chairs, refrigerator and microwave, electric teakettle and coffee maker. There is, however, no radio or TV.
- The Guest House is a non-smoking facility.
- Service animals are always welcome (please let us know in advance) but we are not equipped to house other animals.
St Clair Guest House
Warren Wilson College
PO Box 9000
Asheville, NC 28815-9000
St. Clair Crew
St. Clair History